Monday, January 4, 2010

Lesson learned!

:(xtreme.
So, i decided to dye my hair back to blonde yesterday. My very-into-hair male friend
told me it was incredibly difficult to dye brunette hair back to blonde and
advised against doing a homedying kit. Of coarse i didn't listen, went to the store with my bff and bought a 15$ hair kit,
had her dye it for me and... it ended badly.I figured i could just home dye it again and (possibly it would work). 4 dying
attempts later, and i look like &%^*!. Safe to say, i have an appointment with my hairdresser tomorrow :)
Personally, i think 400$ for perfect hair is totally worth not having damaged hair and knowing it will almost always come out the way i like.

I loved my hair when it was this color.. maybe i would get it a little darker thought this time.
Photobucket


xo.

1 comment:

  1. You look stunning! I like it, I've never died my hair before, I'm too scared. You're hair is so versatile, I'd love to die my hair but I know NOTHING about it!
    xx

    ReplyDelete