Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Wanna be in LA

Photobucket
Photobucket
Today I'm going to (try) spend the whole day dedicated to my FIDM application. My advisor called me yesterday, and that gave me some sudden urge to really get a move on it! haha. Apparently the earlier you apply, the better chance of being accepted.
So, me and my other friend thats applying are going to Starbucks to work on it together. It's definitely important to have others look over your work. I think i will be in good shape if i have her,my mother, and my advisor look over everything...
I may also have my blog readers give me some feedback on my Application Project.

xoxo.

Ps. Made a new collage for the site! Hope you all like it :)

This music video is so funky! I love it.

1 comment:

  1. I'm desperate to go to LA, if you're on your way, swing by and pick me up. Let's go shopping.
    xx

    ReplyDelete